Consultancy Service on System Engineering & Integration and Interface Management Plan and Interface Control Document Coordination of Klang Valley MRT SBK Line Project
Consultancy Service on System Configuration, Compliance and Program Control; Interface Management Plan and Interface Control Document; System Integration of all Railway Systems.
ClientMMC Gamuda JV
LocationKuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Risk Management – for all railway systems including the risk assessment and risk identification process and the set up as well as maintenance of the risk register.
- Requirement Management – set up the requirement management system including the formulation of the requirement management framework and database using DOORS system to capture all requirements of all railway systems including rolling stock, signalling & control, SCADA, communications, AFC, ACS, PSD, traction power, tunnel ventilation, ITS, CMMS, depot equipment & maintenance vehicles.
- Change Management – to set up a computerized change control system to identify all the gaps within the railway systems contracts and to propose measures to close all gaps for the satisfactory on-time opening of the railway.
- Verification and Validation Management – to set up the V&V process and system using DOORS to ensure the design and implementation works for all system contractors can fully meet the requirements from the Owner.
- Programme Management – to produce and maintain the master project programme for all system works in order to identify any critical paths in the execution of the work as a tool to monitor the progress of works. This will include the TRIP, CIP and 3-month rolling programme.
- Interface Management – manage all interface works between railway systems contracts and between railway system and civil works contracts to ensure all interfaces are properly designed and implemented. This includes the management of all CSD/SEM works. A total of more than 150 contract-to-contract interfaces were being managed for this project.
- Project Cost Management – to set up a computer-based system to track the project cost, including any variation orders and claims that may be imposed in the system contracts.